For over 34 years BallinLaw has earned a reputation for our dedication to Massachusetts injured police officers and the successful outcomes we continue to achieve in collecting substantial compensation from the responsible third parties who injure them on and off the job. We have also had the privilege of successfully representing many of their family members and friends for their personal injury cases. These cases have included injuries from automobile and motorcycle crashes, slip and falls, reckless service of alcoholic beverages and medical malpractice.
To all our friends in the police community, if you didn’t know, we have always represented injured persons who are not police officers. As a personal injury lawyer for over 40 years, I along with our other attorneys have developed a very particular set of skills, skills I and they have acquired over a very long career. Skills that often make us a nightmare for obstinate insurance adjusters and defense lawyers (Yes, I am a fan of Liam Neeson’s movie “Taken”).
Why am I telling you this? Because recently a police officer client, who thought we just represented injured police, referred his cousins injured in a car crash to another law firm. He regretted he hadn’t thought to refer them to us. So let the record be straight. If you know of anyone who has been wrongfully injured and that person is not a police officer, we welcome the referral of that person to our firm. They will receive the same caring, aggressive, and skilled representation which we have become known for in the police community.
Here are a few articles we’ve written regarding our injury case results for clients who were not police officers:
- $2.25 MILLION MEDICAL MALPRACTICE SETTLEMENT
- DISTRACTED DRIVER CAUSES REAR-END CRASH RESULTING IN $140,000 SETTLEMENT
- $87,500 FOR PEDESTRIAN HIT IN MIDDLE OF THE ROAD THANKS TO EXPERT REPORT
- $7.5 MILLION LIQUOR LIABILITY SETTLEMENT FOR INJURED MOTORCYCLE PASSENGER
- $128,519 ARBITRATION AWARD FOLLOWING $2,321 OFFER FROM DEFENDANT’S INSURER
- $100,000 ARBITRATION AWARD AFTER REJECTING $3,000 FINAL OFFER FROM CLIENT’S INSURER FOR WRIST INJURY
- JURY VERDICT: $385,000 FOR WORKER’S BROKEN WRIST CAUSED BY CONTRACTOR’S DEFECTIVE EQUIPMENT
- $1 MILLION FOR OFFICER’S FRIEND CUT OFF BY CAR
- $500,000 FOR INJURED EMPLOYEE FROM EMPLOYER WHO LET ITS WORKERS COMPENSATION INSURANCE LAPSE
The author, Steven Ballin, is an attorney and founder of the law firm, Ballin & Associates, LLC. Attorney Ballin has practiced in the field of personal injury law for over 40 years throughout Massachusetts. Attorney Ballin is available for free and confidential consultation and case review. He can be reached by telephone at 508-543-3700, or by e-mail at email@example.com.