Ballin & Associates is there for you regarding any existing or new matters as we continue to diligently work through this unprecedented public health crisis. All our attorneys and administrative staff are working remotely and in constant contact with each other and our clients. As usual you can contact either our general office number at 508-543-3700 or reach our attorneys directly. Our voicemail messages are checked regularly so be sure to leave a voicemail and your call will be promptly returned. Here is a quick reference guide for contacting our attorneys.
- Steven Ballin: SBallin@BallinLaw.com or 508-543-3700 ext. 11
- Richard Miller: Miller@BallinLaw.com or 508-543-3700 ext 16
- Zachary Ballin: ZBallin@BallinLaw.com or 508-543-3700 ext 25
- Jared Ballin: JBallin@BallinLaw.com or 508-543-3700 ext 14
- Paul Johnson: PJohnson@BallinLaw.com or 508-543-3700 ext 22
In your collective efforts to stay healthy, we want to make sure you stay informed and don’t overlook anything which can impact you legally in a negative way. In that regard we are providing our clients and friends these resources. We hope you find these resources, many of which are updated daily, useful.
- July 15th tax filing extension and other IRS response to Covid-19
- Massachusetts extends tax filing deadline to July 15th
- Massachusetts RMV update including renewal extensions
- Real I.D. Deadline Extended to October 2021
- Massachusetts Resource for Coronavirus Information
- How to protect your credit score during coronavirus
- Link to employment related questions
- Co-parenting during Covid-19 from Chief Justice Casey of the Mass Probate Court
Our entire firm wishes you and your families good health and careful adherence to the health guidelines as we move through this period. We remain open and prepared to continue serving you, your family and friends.
Steven M. Ballin